Dog Bite Attorney In Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Dog bites are painful, traumatic, and often debilitating. If you have been bitten by a dog, you may be eligible for compensation from a negligible owner. Lambert Law is a full-service personal injury law firm in Bloomfield Hills, MI with experience in dog bite injuries, car accident claims, medical malpractice lawsuits, and more.
From the moment you call our office, you will work directly with a dog bite attorney in Bloomfield Hills. We provide personalized care every step of the way, including a free initial consultation to evaluate your case. We will listen to your story and provide honest legal advice for your dog bite claim. With our personal injury legal services, you will get:
- A Free, No Obligation Consultation To Discuss The Nature Of Your Dog Bite
- No Call Screening – We Respond To Every Call That Comes In Because We Care About Our Clients
- Fast, Efficient Results To Reduce Your Legal Expenses
- Fair And Honest Legal Advice Based On Bloomfield Hills Dog Bite Laws
- Consistent Representation – Work With The Same Personal Injury Lawyer From Start To Finish
- Dog Owner Identification, Even If The Owner Is Difficult To Track Down
- Privacy And Confidentiality To Protect You During Your Lawsuit
No matter how large or severe your dog bite was, you may be entitled to financial reimbursement. Call our personal injury lawyers in Bloomfield Hills, MI to find out what you may qualify for.
Affordable Personal Injury Attorney With 25 Years Of Experience
If you want the best legal representation possible, you need someone with experience. The father and son team here at Lambert Law has been in business for over 25 years. We know the ins and outs of dog bite laws in Bloomfield Hills, MI, so we can get you the maximum settlement possible. We also provide legal counsel for auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful deaths, and a variety of other personal injury claims. If you have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence, give us a call to discuss your claim.
Take Full Advantage Of Dog Bite Victim Laws In Bloomfield Hills, MI
Many people avoid dog bite lawsuits because they don’t know their rights or they do not know the dog’s owner. Our law firm will look into local animal registrations and vaccination records to track down the owner for you. You could receive compensation for loss of work, psychological trauma, medical expenses (past, present and future), property damage, and more. Let us evaluate your dog bite lawsuit to determine the best way to approach your case.