Dog Bite Attorney In Michigan
Approximately 4.5 million dog bites occur in America every year. If you have recently been bitten by a dog, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Many dog bites are the result of an owner’s negligence, which could qualify you for a personal injury lawsuit.
Our attorneys understand the dog bite laws in Michigan. We will help you get maximum reimbursement for medical bills, pain and suffering, loss of work, psychological harm, and much more. Our dog bite attorney services include:
- Free Initial Consultation To Assess Your Dog Bite Injury Claim
- Affordable Legal Representation With Fast, Efficient Results
- No Call Screening – We Answer Our Phones Directly To Provide Personalized Service From The Start
- Thorough Negligence Assessment To Give You The Best Chance In Court
- Honest And Fair Legal Advice From Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dog Owner Identification Through Vaccination Records, Local Registrations, And More
- Complete Confidentiality To Protect You Throughout The Legal Process
Whether you experienced a minor dog bite or a vicious dog attack, our Michigan personal injury attorneys are here to assist you. Call Lambert & Lambert PLC at (248) 642-7774 to discuss your legal rights.
Work One-On-One With An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
At Lambert & Lambert PLC, we provide personalized legal services from start to finish. Unlike most large law firms that will toss your case between attorneys, we work with you one-on-one through every step of your court case. We have over 25 years of experience with dog bite lawsuits in Michigan, and we have helped countless dog bite victims get financial compensation for personal injuries. Take advantage of our other personal injury legal services, including slip and fall accidents, car accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and more.
Understand Your Dog Bite Victims’ Rights And Get The Compensation You Deserve
What are my rights as a dog bite victim? What are the dog bite laws in Michigan? Our attorneys will answer these questions and more during your free consultation. If your injury was the result of negligence from the dog’s owner, you could receive a settlement for your medical expenses, therapy appointments, time off work, and other financial losses.
The best way to determine your rights is to contact our Michigan personal injury law firm. Find out how much money you may qualify for, and retain an experienced attorney to get your claim filed quickly. We look forward to working with you.