Comprehensive Legal Services
Lambert Law is a father and son legal team located in Rochester MI which has served businesses and individuals in southeastern Michigan since 1992. We offer personalized attention and prompt service to our clients. We efficiently and effectively provide our clients with practical solutions to legal challenges, ranging from the simplest to the most complex matters.
By concentrating on quality legal representation and clients’ priorities, Lambert Law delivers results.
Business and Real Estate – We help you start your business, handle legal matters for your business, and then sell your business when the time is right. A to Z. We handle real estate sales, purchases, and leases along with property disputes with neighbors and neighborhood or condominium associations.
Personal Injury – We represent victims and their families in all types of accidents and injuries and treat our clients with dignity and respect. We handle personal injury cases throughout the State of Michigan, including the Local Metro Detroit area, that include auto and motorcycle accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, product liability and wrongful death claims.
Will, Trusts and Probate. Lambert Law will document your necessary estate plan for an affordable flat fee through our package deals for individuals and couples. We can also provide services for administering estates and trusts and representing beneficiaries in will contests.
Our Practice Areas
For 25 years, our clients have been able to count on Lambert Law for prompt, practical and knowledgeable legal advice. We can provide our clients with effective legal consultation and assistance in virtually every phase of the law, most particularly the following:
- Business Law (business formation, contracts, regulatory matters, and litigation)
- Real Estate (commercial and residential purchases and sales, leases, property disputes)
- Personal Injury (auto accident, medical malpractice, product liability, dog bite)
- Civil Litigation (civil cases in state and federal courts, arbitrations and mediations)
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts, power of attorney, and patient advocates)
- Probate (admitting wills, will contests, probate administration)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (selling and buying businesses, mergers)
- Proprietary Schools (regulation, licensing and accreditation)
- Employment (contracts, litigation and disputes)
- Commercial Collections
Find a lawyer
You can hire one or both of the firm’s experienced top rate attorneys to solve your legal problems.
One of our proven skills is writing effective legal forms to suit our clients’ needs. Here you can find a few sample forms for your use.
When I sought the services of Lambert & Lambert, my defense of a seller disclosure fraud claim against me was not going well. I knew I needed to get highly qualified counsel to obtain the favorable outcome I was entitled to. I did my research and quickly recognized that Lambert & Lambert had been successful in defending such cases. Brad put together a great game plan for turning the tide and getting my defense back on course. He was responsive, decisive and did a great job getting the case dismissed and the plaintiffs’ appeal resolved on very favorable terms. I highly recommend Lambert & Lambert PLC for their litigation skills and savvy.
Brad – I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me in the short time we have worked together on my Non-Compete case. Your professionalism has been unmatched, along with your knowledge of your craft. Your knowledge of the law, precedence and the entire process let me know immediately I had hired the right person for the job. All of this after a terrible experience the first time around and consulting other attorneys including a few high profile folks. The main thing when hiring someone like you is that you have a very confident calming demeanor about you and you communicate extremely well. You always set proper expectations and provided reasonable time frames to get things accomplished. You provide tremendous Value…
You absolutely have a customer for life and will always refer anyone I know to Lambert and Lambert.
Of all the attorneys I know, I chose Brad Lambert because I know from experience he takes winning to excess.
- Lambert Law is celebrating its 25th Anniversary
- Brad Lambert has received an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell which is a testament to the fact that Brad’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Dan Lambert has been named a Super Lawyer for being a “Rising Star” five years in a row during 2012 to 2016.