Litigation services at Lambert & Lambert PLC cover the full spectrum of the firm’s practice areas. Our experience includes litigation in state and federal courts, and state administrative proceedings.
Lambert & Lambert PLC is committed to resolving disputes in a cost-effective manner and is guided by the practical realities of cost versus benefit on a case-by-case basis. The firm regularly litigates for our clients in all of our practice areas, ranging from breach of contract claims, to corporate acquisitions and real estate title disputes.
The firm’s recent litigation experience includes:
- Defense of negligence and related tort claims
- Breach of contract disputes
- Insurance coverage and claims
- Eviction proceedings and collection
- Defamation and privacy claims
- Breach of warranty claims
- Unfair competion and trademark infringement
- Collection cases on behalf of a national bank
- Real estate disputes involving deed restrictions, subdivision replatting and foreclosures
- Estate disputes
Our attorneys have nearly four decades of experience litigating disputes in trials and appeals, and represents commercial and individual interests in Michigan state court and federal litigation.
In addition, Lambert & Lambert PLC regularly serve as local counsel for attorneys and their clients litigating matters in the State of Michigan, including both state and federal courts. We can assist non-resident clients, law firms, and lawyers in litigating matters in these courts.
Whether you have been named as a defendant in lawsuit or you are contemplating legal action, please call our firm at (248) 642-7774 to arrange a consultation to discuss how we can assist you in finding a practical and viable solution.