Attorney In Troy, MI
When you need an experienced attorney in Troy, MI, contact Lambert Law. Our lawyers provide civil litigation and business litigation solutions, including:
- Civil Litigation Lawyers Who Handle Disputes Between Individuals
- Business Litigation Attorneys Who Handle Business-Related Arrangements
- Personal Injury Attorneys For Slip And Fall Victims, Dog Bite Victims, Medical Malpractice Victims, Wrongful Death Claims, Car Accident Victims And More
- Real Estate Attorneys To Assist With Land Use Agreements, Property Line Disputes, Landlord Tenant Agreements, Home Buying Documents, And Commercial Real Estate Agreements
- Estate Planning Lawyers Who Will Protect Your Final Wishes (Last Will And Testament, Revocable Trust, Durable Power Of Attorney, Etc.)
- Proprietary Schools Attorneys For Regulatory Issues, Employee/Instructor Disputes, Student Claims, And School Accreditation
- Employment Lawyers Experienced In The Americans With Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, The Occupational Safety And Health Act, And Workers Compensation
With over 25 years of experience, our lawyers know the ins and outs of Michigan law. Take full advantage of your legal protection. Whether you need a contract, an arbitration or a multi-stage court case, our lawyers are here to help. Contact our Troy, MI law firm at (248) 642-7774 to schedule a consultation with a local attorney. We look forward to hearing from you.
Consistent Legal Representation And Reliable Communication
At Lambert Law, you will work with one Michigan attorney from beginning to end. You will always know who to contact about your claim. This provides complete transparency, and it is one of the main reasons our clients recommend our services. You won’t be tossed around from lawyer to lawyer. At our law firm, you get the personal care you deserve from attorneys you can trust.
Affordable Attorney Services In Troy, MI
In the legal world, time is money. We respect the value of your time and money. That’s why we offer efficient and affordable legal services. We work as quickly as the courts allow us to, and we never charge for frivolous hours. Your attorney will discuss your options during your consultation. If one path has a higher chance of success, he will let you know. If your dispute has a low chance of success, he will let you know that too. You can avoid from a costly lawsuit that may not work in your favor. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so contact our Troy, MI attorney’s office today.