Attorney in Birmingham, MI
For over 25 years, our Michigan attorneys have helped individuals and businesses in Birmingham, MI get the legal representation they deserve. We have specialists in nearly every facet of the law, including civil litigation and business litigation. You will get personalized care every step of the way, while working one-on-one with an honest attorney you can trust. To learn more about Lambert & Lambert PLC, contact our Birmingham, MI law firm at (248) 642-7774. We would be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation with you.
Efficiency, Honesty and Integrity
One of the biggest reasons why our clients recommend our services is because of our commitment to efficiency. Time is costly when it comes to legal matters, and we want to save your hard-earned money. More important, we want you to achieve the results you want as quickly as possible. At Lambert & Lambert PLC, you will work with the same attorney from start to finish. We will not toss your case around for the sake of inflating your bill. Honest legal advice from experienced attorneys – that’s what you’ll get with our Birmingham, MI law firm.
- Real Estate Lawyers: Lease Agreements, Land Disputes, Landlord Tenant Agreements, Land Use Rights, Property Line Establishment and More
- Estate Planning Attorneys: Last Will and Testament, Revocable Trusts and Other End-of-Life Arrangements
- Personal Injury Lawyers: Dog Bite Claims, Medical Malpractice, Slip and Fall Injuries, Wrongful Deaths, Auto Accidents and Motorcycle Accidents
- Civil Litigation Attorneys: Breach of Warranty Claims, Eviction Proceedings, Defamation Claims, Insurance Coverage Disputes, and More
- Intellectual Property Lawyers for Copyright Infringement Cases
- Other Legal Services Available in Birmingham, MI
We will always provide honest advice for your legal claim. If your case will be difficult to win, we will let you know that early on. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Contact us today to schedule a confidential appointment with an attorney in Birmingham, MI.
Maintain a Long-Term Relationship with a Dependable Attorney in Birmingham, MI
Many of our clients have worked with us for years. If you need ongoing legal services, you can count on the team at Lambert & Lambert PLC. For instance, if you are a property investor, you may need an attorney to draft lease agreements or real estate sale documents in the future. You can come back to Lambert & Lambert PLC time and time again. We have proudly served the Birmingham, MI community since 1992, and we look forward to continuing this service well into the future.