Lawyer In Michigan
If you are looking for an experienced, trustworthy lawyer in Michigan, the team here at Lambert & Lambert PLC is here to assist you. We have handled countless cases related to personal injury, civil litigation, business litigation, employment, proprietary schools and more. Our family owned law firm in Southeast Michigan has become a well-known name in the community because we provide honest legal advice and exceptional legal representation. To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation with a lawyer in Michigan, contact (248) 642-7774. Our friendly office staff will gladly accommodate you.
Experienced Lawyers In Southeast Michigan
Our lawyers know the ins and outs of Michigan laws. We will make sure you get the fairest results from your case no matter what the circumstances may be. You will work with the same lawyer from start to finish, and we will always keep you informed about the status of your case. Rest assured that you are in great hands with Lambert & Lambert PLC.
- Personal Injury Lawyers To Help You After A Dog Bite, Motorcycle Accident, Car Accident, And More
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys That Work On Negligence And Wrongful Death Cases
- Business Litigation Lawyers That Provide A Legal Structure For The Formation Of A New Business, Or Help Divide Assets During A Separation
- Civil Litigation Lawyers For Defamation Of Character Claims, Breach Of Contract Disputes, Trademark Infringement, And More
- Insurance Attorneys For Coverage Disputes And Claims Investigations
- Real Estate Lawyers Who Work With Landlord Tenant Agreements, Land Usage Rights, Property Line Disputes, And Home Owners Association Agreements
- Estate Planning Attorneys That Provide Legal Documentation For Your End-Of-Life Decisions, Including Last Will And Testaments
Every client/attorney relationship starts with an initial consultation. You will speak with your lawyer one-on-one to discuss your case, and he will let you know what your options are. If you decide to pursue the case further, your lawyer will work to resolve matters as quickly as possible. We believe in the value of efficiency so you get the most from your hard-earned money. If you would like to schedule a no obligation consultation, call our Michigan law firm at (248) 642-7774.
Work With The Same Lawyer From Start To Finish
At Lambert & Lambert PLC, we believe the best way to provide transparent communication with our clients is to have one lawyer handle each case from beginning to end. Some law firms pass the work between several staff members, making it difficult for you to know the true status of your case. This process also creates greater room for error, which can further delay your results. You won’t have to worry about any of that. Your lawyer will keep you informed every step of the way so you can have greater peace of mind.