Car Accident Attorney In Michigan
If you or someone you know has been in a car accident, our personal injury lawyers are here to assist you. There are nearly 300,000 traffic crashes in Michigan each year, resulting in 74,000 injuries and almost 1,000 fatalities. Many victims never get the compensation they deserve because they don’t have proper legal representation. With Lambert & Lambert PLC, you never have to worry about that.
Our car accident attorneys in Michigan provide a wide range of services, including:
- Personal Injury Claims That Take Full Advantage Of Michigan’s Car Accident Victim Laws
- Compensation For Medical Bills, Pain And Suffering, Work Loss, Aftercare Services, And More
- Compassionate Legal Representation For Wrongful Deaths And Medical Malpractice
- Personalized Care From Start To Finish (You’ll Work With One Lawyer The Whole Way Through)
- Professional Advice For Auto Accidents And Motorcycle Accidents
- Cases Against Auto Insurance Companies – You Don’t Have To Settle For Less Than You Deserve
- A Proactive Legal Approach To Reduce Your Court Costs And Speed Up Your Results
You’ve already suffered enough. We’re here to take the pressure off you so you can rest easily at night. Contact Lambert & Lambert PLC at (248) 642-7774 to speak with a car accident attorney in Michigan.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys For Car Accident Victims And Their Loved Ones
Car accidents don’t just affect the people inside the vehicles. This trauma takes a toll on the entire family. Whether you personally were injured in a car accident or someone in your household was hurt or killed, our personal injury lawyers will walk you through the legal process. We will take action against the insurance company or negligent driver on your behalf, and we’ll keep you informed every step of the way. Our family cares about yours, and we will utilize every corner of the law during your auto accident lawsuit. Give us a call to set up a free consultation with a car accident lawyer in Michigan.
Affordable Auto Accident Lawyers In Michigan
Some car accident victims avoid going to court for fear of high legal fees. With our efficient legal services, you can save money and get the best results possible in your lawsuit. It all starts with a free, no obligation consultation at our Michigan law firm. We will assess the nature of your car accident to see if there was negligence involved. You will get fair, honest advice from the moment you call our office. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.