Business Litigation Attorney in Rochester Hills MI
Business Litigation and Business Contracts
The core of every business transaction is the contract; either in writing or verbal. As you are aware, contract disputes are a fact of life for any business; like it or not. Our extensive experience and understanding of all business law and business litigation in Michigan is designed to minimize and prevent loss of business and wasted time. This approach has proven to minimize your exposure and facilitate “win-win” scenarios for both parties to promote better business over longer time.
You can trust the experience and expertise for business litigation in Rochester Hills with Lambert Law. We represent companies in Metro Detroit both large and small for all business litigation disputes, and offer proactive legal consulting that encompasses:
- Business Partnerships and Business Breakups
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- All Human Resource Matters
- Shareholder Matters and Corporate Officer Liability
- Labor Negotiations and Labor Litigation
- Family Business Issues and Strategic Business Planning
- Federal Tax and State Tax Audits
- All Other Business Law and Business Litigation Matters
It is very important for you to fully understanding both party’s responsibilities in every business venture. In addition, our firm specializes in helping our clients fully understand their contractual obligation and avoid accidental breach and unintended negligence. Also, we take the time to understand your business goals and objectives. We are local business litigation attorneys and business law attorneys in Rochester Hills Michigan, and our law firm is committed to your ongoing business success.
Take advantage of affordable business litigation attorneys using a proactive approach designed to save your company valuable money and precious time. We understand your need for ROI and cost-effective legal advice. In addition, you will avoid legal problems that are expensive and emotionally draining. We provide a wide range of business litigation and business law services such as:
- Corporate Formation and Corporate Tax Consulting
- Business Insurance Matters and Contract Disputes
- State Unemployment Disputes and Consulting
- Sales Agreements and Purchase Agreements
- Experienced Outside Legal Counsel and Third Party Consulting
- Business Litigation for Both Defendants or Plaintiffs
- Proactive Legal Solutions Designed to Save Money and Valuable Time
- Both Commercial Business Law and Business Litigation for Companies Large and Small
Business Litigation and Tort Claims
Business litigation includes torts, which are claims that are not related to a business contract. Tort claims would include other forms of business litigation such as slips and falls and negligence. Other examples of tort claims would include defamation, harming a company’s reputation, slander and other wrong doing that may cause loss of business, loss of personnel, or a loss your competitive advantage. Call the experts at Lambert Law for experienced and confidential legal advice for all business matters.
Trusted Business Litigation in Rochester Hills MI. Call (248) 642-7774 Now!
Business Litigation Attorney Bloomfield Hills MI