Extensive Legal Services
Lambert & Lambert PLC is a father and son legal team located in Bloomfield Hills which has served businesses and individuals in southeastern Michigan since 1992. We offer personalized attention and prompt service to our clients. We efficiently and effectively provide our clients with practical solutions to legal challenges, ranging from the simplest to the most complex matters.
By concentrating on quality legal representation and clients’ priorities, Lambert & Lambert PLC delivers results.
Lambert & Lambert PLC offers its clients with the following array of legal services:
- Business Law and Disputes
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Contract Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Wills and Trusts
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Proprietary Schools
- Commercial Collections
Business and Real Estate – We help you start your business, handle legal matters for your business, and then sell your business when the time is right. A to Z. We handle real estate sales, purchases, and leases along with property disputes with neighbors and neighborhood or condominium associations.
Personal Injury – We represent victims and their families in all types of accidents and injuries and treat our clients with dignity and respect. We handle personal injury cases throughout the State of Michigan, including the Local Metro Detroit area, that include auto and motorcycle accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, product liability and wrongful death claims.
Will, Trusts and Probate. Lambert & Lambert PLC will document your necessary estate plan for an affordable flat fee through our package deals for individuals and couples. We can also provide services for administering estates and trusts and representing beneficiaries in will contests.
Our Practice Areas
For 25 years, our clients have been able to count on Lambert & Lambert PLC for prompt, practical and knowledgeable legal advice. We can provide our clients with effective legal consultation and assistance in virtually every phase of the law, most particularly the following:
- Business Law (business formation, contracts, regulatory matters, and litigation)
- Real Estate (commercial and residential purchases and sales, leases, property disputes)
- Personal Injury(auto accident, medical malpractice, product liability, dog bite)
- Civil Litigation (civil cases in state and federal courts, arbitrations and mediations)
- Estate Planning (wills, trusts, power of attorney, and patient advocates)
- Probate (admitting wills, will contests, probate administration)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (selling and buying businesses, mergers)
- Proprietary Schools (regulation, licensing and accreditation)
- Employment (contracts, litigation and disputes)
- Commercial Collections
See separate Practice Area pages below for content for each tab on home page.
Find a lawyer
You can hire one or both of the firm’s experienced top rate attorneys to solve your legal problems.
Legal Forms (Coming Soon)
One of our proven skills is writing effective legal forms to suit our clients’ needs. Here you can find a few sample forms for your use and to demonstrate what Lambert & Lambert PLC can accomplish for you.
Your Questions (Coming Soon)
We answer some of the more recurring legal questions which arise when clients call. You can find the short answer here, or in some cases review the longer articles we have written on selected topics.
- Lambert & Lambert PLC is celebrating its 25th Anniversary
- Brad Lambert has received an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell which is a testament to the fact that Brad’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Dan Lambert has been named a Super Lawyer for being a “Rising Star” five years in a row during 2012 to 2016.